On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Listen to the Radio Segment

I'm a half hour in, but Jane Toombs is worth listening to. DID give a tiny secret recipe and also revealed something in public that only my family and close friends know. So there!

Sun is out and I am cheerful. Made enough word count yesterday to be almost caught up and good progress in sewing the book together. Now I must prepare for an RMFW board meeting -- may get a little writing in before.

May you meet your goals today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear your voice and how to pronounce Celta. I always thought it was with a soft "C" and the way you said it sounded better, rather 'exotic'. Thanks for your info about writing, life and recipes!. I enjoy readin J Castle too. Nothing like imagination to lighten up a dark and snowy day. Thanks again.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris

2:29 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks Reader, no, not like the team. Like the harp...or whatever.

Anyway, glad you found the segment interesting, and like most people, I find my voice higher than what I hear myself.

Take care,
Robin

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]