On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, January 14, 2008

Page proofs

Heart Dance mmp page proofs are done, I might scan one to show...though the scanner, as you all may recall, has this gray bar going down it. I didn't work on the page proofs yesterday so I finished up today.

I haven't done my wordcount yet today, so I think I'll sign off to eat and do it, get it DONE.

Errands tomorrow, too, since snow is coming tomorrow night and I'm out of human food and almost out of cat food.

May you make your goals today.
Robin

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you had any clue why Keepers isn't up on Amazon.ca? I see it bright and clear on Amazon.com...but being Canadian (and hatehateHATING DHL shipping) I tend to shop from .ca
And I'm twitchy to read your latest, but it's not up, and Amazon keeps giving me canned 'I dunno' responses. Go fig.
If you didn't know that it wasn't up on .ca, well now you do! And you may wield your mighty authordom of doom over them until they shiver before you.

Toodles!

11:16 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks nevertheless, I DID see it under Keepers of the Flame.
http://www.amazon.com/Keepers-Flame-Robin-D-Owens/dp/0373802625/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1200378616&sr=8-1

However, across the board, Guardian of Honor has been mixed up with Keepers of the Flame.

I think if you stick to ordering through the ISBN, you should get the right book.

ISBN: 0-373-80262-5

Keep me posted!

Many thanks,
Robin

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it's not Amazon.com that has a problem, I can see it up there. It's Amazon.ca that it's still not showing up on, even with the ISBN :(

8:25 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Well, shoot. I thought I DID amazon.ca

I'll look again, but we may be out of luck.

Thanks,
Robin

8:45 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Darn. Sorry.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]