On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Series Quotes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I got one copy of Heart Dance last Friday (and gave it to Mom on Saturday because she whined).

The quote on the front cover seems bland to me, and I realized that was something I didn't do. I didn't send my editor review quote about the series she could put on the cover. It bothers me that I slipped up in this.

So I've sent out an email to the main paranormal romance list for review quotes I can use for the SERIES for Heart Fate. I only have a couple, so I'm collecting more and offering an ARC of Heart Dance and the proposal chapters (with vow of secrecy) of Heart Fate. That to the one I like the best. 4 other Heart Dance arcs to the rest.

I hate when I screw up in the marketing of my books.

May you only think about writing today.
RobinS

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but my computer doesn't show the picture at the top of your subject today.. I have tried from two different ones.
I like the "space" background you use today for the blog. Reminds me of star trek "space.. the ultimate frontier..." Fun
Looking forward to reading Heart Dance and hoping we all get many stories in Celta.. about the "pilgrims" on the way there, building their new cities,the jungles and forests, on the wild frontiers.. Just great to imagine how many possibilities there are

2:31 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, anon. It might be that the pic is too big or something. It is the space background.

I do have a novella called Heart & Sword about finding Celta, and another idea for someone lost in the jungles of the south.

There are people "across the ocean" but I don't have much idea about them at all. They might not even be of the same religion.

Robin

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]