On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 23, 2007

Affirmation

It's easy to poke fun at affirmations and people who mumble them aloud (I wonder who that could be?), but I always consider that my Negative Inner Critic is always on the ball -- ready to deride me, and saying affirmations at least counters that...

Anyway I have this 1991 daily calendar that had affirmations, and some of them still float around my desk, again, I have no clue who wrote or published this, so I can't give full credit, if you can help, great!

October 13 (Sunday), 1991 (and I have a very good friend born on October 13):

I have the divine right to be fulfilled in all avenues of life. I am worthy of success.


I really like this, may optimism and success find you today, because you ARE worthy.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]