On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, January 15, 2007

WOW! Protector of the Flight & Armor

I'm thrilled. Sometimes you get gifts you never expect...and your characters should too.


May you smile today at your work.

Robin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should know, I think, that amazon.ca has Heart Dance by Robert Owens!!
Love the website with armors.
Thanks

7:56 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Pretty cool, though I don't actually use the armor in the book -- this book.

Anon, I have reported this, thanks!

Robin

9:11 AM  
Blogger Katey Coffing, Ph.D. said...

Oooh, gorgeous! :D

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]