On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Seams Like Magik

I was wrong, Jane's site IS up. See above.


And your characters don't dress funny, do they?

May your characters like their body type today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a corset is ok if one wears them as what they are: underwear... and not on top of the outer clothes, like Madonna.

7:35 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I think corsets have been used throughout history both under and over clothes (and I heard yesterday that George Washington had been corsetted as a boy). Jane makes them as accents to wear over clothes, and I took along a medieval dress and was pronounced a success. Now to learn to put it on myself...

Robin

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]