On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, September 04, 2006

Fan Mail - Fraud

First, I usually know when a book is out when I start getting email...then I start seeing what reviews are coming up...

So far, I've had good feedback (2) and good reviews (3).

And since I'm struggling with Heart Match (current title) it makes me feel like a fraud, like I probably won't be able to pull it off again.

I know this is common with writers, but it's one of those emotional, not rational things. Sigh.

May your confidence in your writing be at an all time high today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading Heart Quest and advance excerts from Hear Match. Just love your Celta stories! Please keep them coming!!

Before I forget too... Your website is not looking as usual. Maybe it is my browser?

12:27 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, anonymous.

Thanks for telling me about my website. I don't check on it every day...and it's in the process of being updated, finally, my fault. And should be fixed now.

Take care
Robin

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]