On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Banners

I thought I'd save the promo for a Sunday. ;)
Here are a couple of banners I had made (they had to be shrunk to fit the blogspot size limits) for Heart Choice.

Again tell me what you think...I suppose I'll have to do one for Heart Quest. I wrote the script, btw.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

May today be a BANNER day for your writing, heh, heh, heh.
Robin

1 Comments:

Blogger moonhart said...

Number 2, Robin.

Definitely.

And I need a banner day for revising.

;)

moon (who lost a full week with Easter followed by a death in the family. :( )

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]