On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Flee! Flee at once!

Image hosting by Photobucket I spoke to some high school seniors and juniors today, and that's probably what I should have told them. Instead, I think I bored them to death (I left my notes in the car and I should have gone and gotten the d*#$(& things).

In any event I gave them a lot of information, DID support their dreams to write, and told them to get a day job.

I am obsessing over this, as I think it's important, but the really good thing is that those serious will have probably gotten some information and those who aren't will think of me of that strange and boring women they went to see to get out of class and forget all about me.

May your writing endeavors go well today,
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]