On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, February 20, 2006

8PM Eastern. PEARLS announced tonight Live!

Image hosting by Photobucket

http://www.writerspace.com/chat

I'm up for four. I hope to win one. I could only, with the greatest of luck, win three, since Heart Choice and Guardian of Honor are nominated in the same category. I anticipate that my vote will be split there and I won't win that one...but I can hope ;)

And I wonder if I can split my attention between the chat and ice dancing. I LOVE ice dancing because they usually tell little romantic stories...but I've always attended the PEARLS so I won't slough it off now.

May all your writing dreams come true,
Robin

5 Comments:

Blogger Crystal Jordan said...

Good luck! I voted for you! (But I won't say for which category or book. Anonymity is bliss)

1:20 PM  
Blogger moonhart said...

Good Luck, Robin!

And thanks for the great reads!

terri

3:56 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Good luck! Hope all our votes put you over the top!

5:59 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

THANKS ALL!!! What Dreams May Come won for Best Anthology! Heart Choice won for Best Fantasty (really blew me away, didn't think I'd get that one!) and Road of Adventure won for Best Novella! I can't tell you how pleased I am about that one.

Smooches,
Robin

7:42 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Awesome job, Robin!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]