On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Research Trip

I do these occasionally and one's coming up this week/next. Mom (itchy feet) will be coming with most of the way and we'll be driving her car. Tonight, Albequerque NM. Tomorrow Tucson. Then a Horse Camp in AZ.

Gotta go, running late...and do you know I can only find ONE boot with a heel. Have little feet so they're hard to fit and all my regular (not dress) shoes have heels.

Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I'm with Catie on the jealousy thing. I haven't been to horse camp since I was in fifth grade. :(

There's a whole lotta nothin' between Denver and Albuquerque (well, more like Pueblo and ABQ...but...close enough). Makes for wonderful book-on-tape time, though. :) Presently, it's bright and clear here, and you'll probably find it quite cozy after all those negative temps!

10:00 AM  
Blogger moonhart said...

Say Hiya to Judy!

And give Da Pook an apple from me!

Researching for PoF, I assume?

terri

6:24 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, researching for Protector of the Faith.

Tomorrow's the day!
Robin

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]