On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Copy Edits AGAIN?

Huh. I got a package from Penguin Putnam (Berkley) and my scrambled brain said "more Sorceress of Faith cover flats from Luna"!

They weren't. They were, actually, new copy edits for Road of Adventure for the mass market paperback. This is interesting, because I may get to TINKER with them. I think there were a couple of typos I can remove and an awkward sentence. Now this is COOL! I'm pretty sure that when Guardian of Honor goes mass market, I won't get to tinker, which is too bad because there's a scene I'd move...or definitely alter...

But, as an author, new things continue to happen to surprise me. And that's cool.

May your writing make you smile today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]