On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Me at Horse Camp

;) :o =:o :)

Observing, watching mostly...I know there are different learning types. For me, this new physical stuff needs to sink in and be absorbed by osmosis before I can talk a lot about it...and the more I watch the better ideas I get for my books.

May you all incorporate a new experience wonderfully into your writing today,
Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You should get a digital camera and post pictures of the fun stuff you do :)

10:35 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, I am contemplating such a purchase. I do have a regular disposable camera and will develop photos in a bit.

Robin

5:45 PM  
Blogger moonhart said...

So? Ain't Da Pook grand????

He has stolen my dd's heart just from his pics.

terri

7:55 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Pook is gorgeous...and has this thing about hanging his tongue out of his mouth that makes him look a little silly and all the way endearing.

All of the horses are incredibly beautiful.
Robin

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]