On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Signing!

Image hosting by Photobucket Yes, I will be at Beth Anne's Bookcorner this Saturday from noon to two p.m. all of you in Colorado who want a drive. (And yes, it snowed last night and is expected to be cold, but I took Milton my car into the shop yesterday and he is ready to go).

I don't expect many people to show, but unlike other single signings I have no problem talking to Beth Anne for two hours (she's one of the savviest women in the bookseller business) -- and her shop is very comfortable. Last time I was there I signed with Kathy Morgan and the rain was a real deluge, so I'm used to being there in poor weather.

Looking forward to it -- and to anyone else who wants to show. Hmmm, think I'll print out a rough of Heart Quest for her...

May all your signings be happy (and THAT is an incredible blessing).
Robin Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! A signing is always exciting. It matters little whether it is well attended or not. Meeting someone who actually wants your book, talking about books, talking about writing, all makes the signing a pleasure. Good luck with it.

2:08 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, I'll have to remember your words!
Robin

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]