On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back to Writing

The roof is done. It looks pretty much the same as the old roof, the color I chose is so close, but, of course, newer. I can sit in my rags (which are looser than my going out clothes, imagine that). No pounding will ensue. I do not need to keep my doors open so they can use inside outlets for their power tools. Whew. Back to work!

May you have a cheerful day.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]