On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, June 08, 2012

Book Graphics

I have a very few book graphics up at my pinterest page for HeartMate, general ideas of the hero/heroine and pics of Zanth. Here's the story: Pretty much the first email I got from my editor after I sold HeartMate was "send photos of cat." So I took a couple. But, you see, my computer couldn't process the pics. It was a dark and stormy night...true, spitting snow/sleet and I had to take the FILM down to a local processors and have them make a disk. Then I emailed the photos, saved them and also sent the disk. Thus Zanth on the original cover.

But, as I wrote more, did more research, visualized my stories more, I accumulated more pics/graphics/ideas for each book. So the later books will have more on their particular pinterest board. However, I also copied LOADS of pics from the net and didn't keep track of where I got them, and don't want to upload someone else's may-be-copyrighted pics.

Everything up in pinterest is a photo by me or I've tracked the sources down. So that will also limit what I might put up.

That's the scoop and now there's someone to keep me company in the word wars room and I'll head in to start the pm session on Wild At Heart (that story I sent an excerpt to earlier).

Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]