On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Time Off -- Diamond Jubilee -- Pinterest

I took some time off. Heat has smacked Denver, and Mom, being an Anglophile, wanted someone to watch the Diamond Jubilee services with her at 2:15 am on Tuesday. As a writer, a lot goes into the mental hopper, including such pomp and circumstance, the look and feel of people at that social level that I can only imagine. Anyway, I'm back. I've started a pinterest, but like all things, when I'm working on the pinterest, I am not writing...http://pinterest.com/robindowens/

I have art and stuff that I've sent to my editors from my very first book, so let me know what you'd like to see. I suppose I should put up an awards page.

May thanks for all your support,
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]