On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last Chance for Names in Books http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/

Yes, you can choose the name of a brownie in Enchanted Ever After (haven't got the copy edits yet), OR the name of a geographic feature on Celta -- like Apollopa Park or the Bluegrass Plains, or even the name of the camp of the excavation of Lugh's Spear.

Luna books: I'm out of contract, but if I sell more Mystic Circle books...I haven't really named the heroine of the next -- a fencer at the Denver Lyceum of Fencing. So that is up for grabs. I'm thinking of a blond amazonian woman...

Also I am offering at this charity site ARCs for Enchanted Ever After and Heart Secret!

And a critique.

So come on in and bid, some are lower than I'd anticipated, but all go to a GREAT cause. Just search for "Owens".

Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]