On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Arcs, Char Naming (brownie!), Critique on Brenda Novak's Auction

If you like writerly stuff, you MUST visit Brenda Novak's auction to benefit research for Children's Diabetes. There are ARCS, meetings/critiques with editors and agents, trips... I am giving away an ARC of Heart Secret, and ARC of Enchanted Ever After, character naming in the Luna universe (probably a brownie, but you can talk me out of that...maybe the next heroine!), and a geographic name in the Celta universe. Since the next book (hopefully I sell) will be at the excavation of the starship, Lugh's Spear, it will show up there. Also giving away a critique.

And editors/agents give away critiques, other authors give away meetings and lunch and dinners...a whole lot of wonderful offers. I have an eye on a couple...

Please, go, look, bid...and the winner of the last Celta naming deal had her park (where a murder was committed), mentioned a truckload of times. ;D

Gray and cloudy here, and I'm heading on in to write...I have a story I'm thinking of epubbing under my own name, and maybe a couple under a pseud....

Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]