On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, May 11, 2012

More good news, Hearts and Swords!


More good news, Hearts and Swords was chosen as Best Anthology of 2011 by Romance Reviews Today! It IS a collection, that is, all the stories are by yours truly. :)

May you enjoy your day (it's cool and gray here).
Robin

7 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Congratulations, Robin. This is no surprise--the stories in Hearts and Swords are all absolutely awesome. You ROCK!!!

5:46 PM  
Blogger azteclady said...

Totally deserved! Congratulations, Ms Owen

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not surprised, it is good!

Congratulations!

..and very selfishly hope this means more Celta books in the future!

11:04 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thank you so much! More heart books look good and though I don't have a contract, I've started work on Heart Fortune. ;)

7:16 AM  
Blogger Lola said...

Congratulations! I too love the Heart books - great for when I'm in a bit of a "down" mood.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Kay Webb Harrison said...

Wonderful news! But not surprising. Hearts and Swords is a superior collection.

Kay

7:12 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I was very pleased with the collection, and like all my work, I'm liking it more and more with time...and I don't recall the flaws. :)

Robin

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]