On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Enchanted No More Finalist in National Reader's Choice Awards!


Enchanted No More Is A Finalist in National Reader's Choice Awards! I am so pleased and thrilled and happy! It's been a while since I finalled in the National Reader's Choice award with a book. Worth dancing around the house for sure!

Thanks for all the support and good will!
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Congratulations, Robin. It is a well deserved honor. You ROCK!!!!!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Robin. I am so happy for you.

Tine

11:32 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thank you! I wondered if anyone really approved of it...and I've finalled in the Natl Readers Choice Awards before (don't recall the book, Heart Choice, maybe? It's been that long and I usually enter every year). I am hoping. And I'm really glad it is Enchanted No More!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]