On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 16, 2012

Update

All right, I've had some car problems (tires) and house problems (hot water heater failing), and am currently working on Enchanted Ever After, my human becomes a mermaid story for Luna.

I do have an awesome cover for Heart Secret, but am not going to reveal that until I am out of the Lightfolk universe. I am consumed with that story, now.

I've been zipping around the world in research (alas, only on the internet) -- the Mariana Trench, the Puerto Rico trench, the Mississippi River and the Grand Isle, Louisiana, not to mention the local Maroon Lake, near Aspen, Colorado.

Someday I hope to have enough money to go to everywhere I want to research.

Many thanks for the prompts, and I had an AWESOME Titanic Tea at a friend's house yesterday, one of the best days of the year for me, more on that later.

Robin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just saw the cover at Amazon. Love it!
Already ordered a copy. Just can't wait; that fellow looks good, and leaves a lot to the imagination too, to make it even more interesting. Wonderful Cover.
Hope the every day bothers will get solved or minimized.
THANKS!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]