On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Dawn of a New Book

Photobucket

Dawn of a new book. I'll be working on Heart Secret today. I know this: it's the story of Garrett Primross, a private eye, introduced in Heart Search. The heroine is Artemisia Mugwort Ginseng, a Healer. He has antibodies in his blood that might stop a sickness, she hides the secret of her home. They discover a body together that is linked to her Family. That's it folks!

Oh, and I need to work on Heart & Sword from critique last week, too.
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

You don't take a break at all between books?

12:14 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Cruel, cruel woman, tormenting us with tantalising glimpses of a book that will not be read by us for well over a YEAR!!!!!

4:36 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Well, I lied. I had most of Friday, all of Saturday (slept), Sunday I did Mother's day stuff that lapped over to Monday morning...so I will probably start shortly. However, Heart Secret is due at the end of the year, but the next Mystic Circle is due 3 months after that so I should turn in Heart Secret in October, so....

Donna, baby, you know just as much as I do. :)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]