On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, April 30, 2011

THE END

THE END -- Yes, FINALLY finished Enchanted Again, enough time to pass off to Mentor and maybe read myself. But the page proofs of Heart Search are due on Monday, and I need to fix whatever my friend and editor, Rose, found. That takes priority. Today is in-person critique group and I am taking the space story, the discovery of Celta, Heart & Sword. My head is spinning.

Love to all,
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Congratulations! Maybe you can get a little well deserved rest time? Say, oh, 5 minutes?!

4:33 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Donna, as you can see, I did do some downtime.

Robin

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]