On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nearly Missing -- Mostly Action

It's been a busy week. I was asked to forward the first two (revised) chapters of Enchanted Again, which, of course, I hadn't gone back and revised. I spent one full day at critique. I'm housesitting again, it snowed in Denver, and I got sick for a night and a day.

Thus the absence. OTOH my first three chapters of Noble Heart are solid, my first chapter of Enchanted Again is the best writing I'm capable of, and the second chapter is, I hope, interesting.

I'll try and post something worthwhile tomorrow....

May you enjoy your days.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't put yourself under pressure for an update here. We're selfish and happy when you're healthy again and doing writing stuff, so we eventually get to read it ^^.

11:23 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Estara, I read this and took you (all) at your word.

Robin

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]