On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Onward to Hearts & Swords!

Well, I'm up and the sky is a-dawning. Gray. I am not good on gray days. I have new, in-person critique group tomorrow and need to read some submissions.

Right now, I am contemplating chapter 2 and chapter 3 of Noble Heart, (Walker Clover's story in the collection), that happen to be an older and newer edition of the same chapter. Sigh. Obviously there is a file somewhere that starts after chapter 2. I looked last night but couldn't find it...

Anyway, I also need to go downstairs to one of the chairs in the dining room where I left last month's critique of Chapter 2 of Noble Heart. I thought it would be better not to get it mixed in with the multitude of pages of Heart Search.

I have my own printout (landscape 2 pages to page so it looks more like a book), beta reader's printout, and occasional critique chapters of Heart Search. I'm keeping them until I'm done with the copy edits.

May you enjoy a new project (or rest) today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Have fun with the critique group.

11:52 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Finally getting back to comments. They were tough but good.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]