On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Site I use for Naming Celtans

The FirstFamilies, of course, are from the Ogham alphabet. In fact, the book that is the basis of my research is: The Celtic Tree Oracle, A System of Divination. That's what I reach for first when my memory needs refreshing about something.

Otherwise, as I believe I've stated, I use the Herbal Tarot, and Scott Cunningham's and Culpeper's books on herbs, and some herbal books published by Rodale Books...

But the above site is very useful.

May you enjoy your research today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Yay! I saw the book cover for Heart Search on Goodreads. Nice!

I can't wait to read Laev's story, find out how he's fared and developed, and see him finally get his heart mate.

6:18 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Anna!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]