On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Thank You.

Heart Search is done. The thing has been printed out in hard copy, revised, and transcribed onto the full computer ms.

I have two short scenes to write and intend that Heart Search gets in tomorrow before end of business day in New York.

At one point today I made the mistake of reading some reviews of Enchanted No More -- the lower star ones, of course, and wondered what I am doing since folks don't like my work.

Then I got an email. Thank you for those who email me. And those of you who follow this or drop in and say hi.

Thanks.

You ARE appreciated today, and every day.
Robin

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful stories! I can't wait to read your latest, no matter what it is!...I love getting lost in your beautiful characters and amazing worlds...Thank you!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Betty Hanawa said...

Bronchitis has kept me housebound since New's Years. But, it did give me a chance curl up on the couch with my warm dogs next to me and read Enchanted No More without interruption. I love your worlds.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Diane P said...

Well I thoroughly enjoyed it on a five hour plane ride. I gave it 5 stars on Amazon.Are there more coming from that world?

4:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle Rudeau said...

I agree with everyone's comments. I love visiting your worlds too. Though, I noticed (at least on my copy) that the synopsis on the back cover of Enchanted No More gives the hero's name as Tage and not Aric. Was that a previous version of Aric's name?

9:46 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

This was a shout-out to you readers! But thank you. Yes, re: Tage/Aric. Wince. I saw that on the back cover of my author copies and hyperventilated.

Tage was the hero's previous name (which I liked but ed. preferred Aric). Anyway, I pretty much wrote the back cover copy, and neither the copy ed. sent me, nor the one I wrote used Tage.

I didn't bring it up here, because it's confusing...

1:39 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Diane P., yes there will be at least two more in the contemporary Mystic Circle world.

;)
Robin

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I left a nice review for your new book. Always read the good stuff and ignore the crud. Hard to do, I agree, but, we should do it more often.

I think I titled mine, Enchanted Still.

Tine

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I buy everyone of your books as an automatic buy so please know that there are people that love your stories/worlds.

Keep the faith, Ruth (CO)

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]