On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Genista's Story

It's the week of Halloween, of Samhain, the Celtan New Year. And Genista Furze's (Tinne Holly's ex-wife's) story.

I left her walking away from a temple in Druida one winter evening, a man walking beside her. He's no longer in her life and she is under an assumed name in Gael City, working as a clockmaker/repair person/sales clerk. Mysterious goings on, I hope!

May you enjoy this magical week, Halloween, and the true coming of autumn.
Robin

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know yet when "Hearts and Swords" is expected to be out?

12:07 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I think since Berkley is releasing Heart Fate in mass market paperback this December, that the short story collection will be next December.

2:29 PM  
Blogger azteclady said...

Thank you for letting us know about Genista! I want her to be happy, after her loss...

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a fan of Genista! Will have to read the book at the Library and buy it, only if I like the other stories. I don't know why but even her name bothers me!

11:47 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Anon, surely try before you buy. And thanks for letting me know that your library buys copies of my work.

Robin

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]