On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today's Research

And the article:. All this for one line: Anger throbbed through his left temple....and you know I've seen anger throbbing at temples before... So it's not exactly new, heh?

May you enjoy where the internet takes you today.

Robin

p.s. to see if you're paying attention, I got the cover of Heart Search today, but didn't put it up yet since I'm still fumbling with my graphics program, and I'll have to shrink all the pics above again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

Had the stangest dream bout you last night. I wonder how often readers dream about writers they've never met!

You were teaching a class, and kept making me re-arange the student desks. Wonder what a dream interpretor would say.

It didn't end badly, I convinced you to send me beta copies of more books. And that's always a good thing!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to that book cover!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]