On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 24, 2010

Revision....

This is the fifth revision (and the final until copy edits) of one of the pages in Chapter One of Heart Search. It IS the worst page, but just showing you that I do take critique and continue to work on technique...

Photobucket


May you be pleased with your work today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hey Robin,

So you don't do the electronic by email editing?

Janice~

8:19 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

All right. These are my edits while I kept in mind what my critique groups said. Both my groups meet in person and we bring hard copies.

I don't often do electronic critique because it still takes me hours.

Robin

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]