On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sunday work

I like to look at my engagement calendar that starts with Sunday, and see a wordcount there. But it's become harder for me to work on Sunday.

I have brunch with my friends and by the time that's done, I'm lazy. The weekends are tough because I WANT to be more social and interact with people face-to-face.

But I want the wordcount, too.

Decisions, decisions. So I'll probably do a little (and I do believe in writing every day) on Sundays from now on...

And I have a feeling I'm babbling, so just ignore me. I suppose the advice I have is that if you write all day by yourself, make sure you DO interact with people. And if you have a dayjob and write on Sundays, guard your precious writing hours zealously.

May you enjoy your work today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]