On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Heart Story Done and Long

Well, the story (I'm calling it "Heart Story," I thought "HeartMate Love" was gaggingly sweet) is done. It's long (WHY am I surprised?) and it ain't polished. So I'm taking a few hours to sleep then do that in the am. Let me know if you want to critique it -- though I must ask for fair but gentle since I seem to be in a fragile state of mind.

Smooches to all, Robin

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to critic it, if you will tell me what all that entails, beyond "LOVE IT!!!"

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, forgot to say leave my name.

Tine

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to leave my name.

Tine

2:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you'd like the opinion of a UK reader let me know, I'd be pretty happy to be a beta reader.

Do you have a particular format you prefer and is there anything specifically I need to read for?

Kay

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Valerie Oakley said...

Hi Robin,

I too would love to give you a critique on Heart Story. I've read all of the Heart books so far (more than once for most of them) so I should be pretty up on what's going on. Thanks.

Valerie Oakley
vgrrl118@yahoo.com

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I would love to be a beta reader and critique the story I have all your books and have read the heart series a few times so am familiar with the world, the characters and the overall story arc.

Let me know thanks.
Priya
missria101@googlemail.com

4:32 PM  
Blogger kris said...

I would definitely be interested in beta reading and critiquing the story. Please contact me at khasenfratz@gmail.com

11:27 AM  
Blogger Karen G said...

I would love to be a beta reader, if you still need another. Please let me know.

Karen
kggarland@googlemail.com

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]