On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Short Stories

I am quickly pounding out a short story. Why I think I can do this, I don't know, except that I am a Professional Writer. But short stories are a whole different matter than 500/600 ms page novels. So I doubt...but since I doubt during all my work, I proceed. I am determined. Still, I think the contract said 6500 - 13000 and I had intended to deliver 6500, but it appears it will be more -- as usual. I am determined. I can do this. And those are words all writers need to keep in mind.

May your work come easily to you today.
Robin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just saw at my local book store & Amazon that the paperback of Heart Fate will be out in December.
Ordered it, so I can have all in the same format and a good excuse to start reading the series from the begining. Are they available in e-book format too? Great read for traveling: great help endure the all waiting. Heart Journey seems to be keeping the same cover.
Thanks

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]