On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 24, 2010

Larger Enchanted No More Cover

As you can tell, I've been fussing around in my new graphics package, Photoelements 7. It's ok and I find I've been able to do covers etc. in about the same amount of time (after 2 days) that I could have done with my old software (which I lost when BOTH the computers crashed and I couldn't find the disks).

I hope to be able to do more. ;)

But right now, here is a larger cover of Enchanted No More.

Photobucket

May you enjoy any enchantments today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the mysticism came out quite nicely in the cover. The manhole cover at the edge of a beach with a hint of ice and snow and summer all at the same time.

Tine

10:14 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Tine...and if you will take a look at the left part of the "ocean" it looks rather like the sulphur stuff in Yellowstone...where a good part of the action takes place.

The more I look at it, the more I like it.

Robin

10:40 AM  
Blogger Cate Rowan said...

Ooh, that's beautiful! The colors really draw my eye.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]