On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, May 14, 2010

And It's DONE!

Very rough, and the ending rougher than any that I've written lately (in recent memory, which, since all my braincells are fried isn't very long).

I was afraid it would be short, but the final count is 101933. I will cut just cleaning it up, but at least it isn't 93K.

I'm mostly satisfied, and I'm very tired. So off to bed so I can hit critique group later.

Next up ASAP, some sort of proposal for Luna book 2. Duh.

Enjoy any time off that you have.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Erin said...

Congratulations!

4:29 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]