On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, May 21, 2010

ENCHANTED NO MORE COVER!

Here it is, on the whole I'm pleased, though I will have to change her hair color.

Photobucket

Let me know what you think.

May you enjoy your own pics today.
Robin

6 Comments:

Anonymous sue said...

I'm just so excited to see a cover, that means the book is coming soon!!!!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Michelle Rudeau said...

I'm actually pretty impressed with this cover. It's really nice!

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Kelly S. Bishop said...

I really like it. You've had a lot of good luck with your covers lately.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice and intriguing! Looking forward to reading it. Is it coming out January 2011?
I guess you are starting to get serious with the next Heart book now?
A reader

10:44 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, Enchanted No More will be out in January. The more I look at it the more I like it, though, of course, her coat should be a long trench and she won't be wearing jewelry unless I write it in. As the paranormal element, if you look closely (or now that I have real graphics software I can post a larger pic -- next week), there is a manhole in the beach...and being extremely picky, the street signs in Denver are green with white lettering. ;)

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Erin said...

Looks good!

BTW I want her hair cut/style. :-)

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]