On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Brenda Novak's Auction

Yes, I've signed up for Brenda Novak's auction to benefit juvenile diabetes.

I'm giving away a complete set of the Summoning books for Luna.

A complete set of Heart books (including ARC of Heart Journey).

A critique (currently going for only $60, 3 chapters and a synopsis of no more than 10 pages, here http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=1770254

An Arc of Heart Journey.

I contacted my editor's assistant about a cover if I wanted to offer an arc of Enchanted No More (which WILL be finished by next week, rough, but finished).

No characters or geographical spots because my head isn't quite around that, and I lost my software in the crash and have to upgrade before I load it again. Sigh.

Go forth and browse good stuff.

Love,
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

Went to check out the ARC on Heart Journey - WOWZA! Not in my budget, but congratulations Robin - your 2 ARCs are being bid very high. It just shows how passionate we all are about your writing!

11:31 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Kris. I'm very pleased.

Robin

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]