On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 05, 2010

Online Classes

I'm thinking of signing up with folks who offer online classes. Mine would be "Survive to Write, Write to Survive, Practical Tips on How To Survive Until You're Published." And I'd love to get my Interviewing Your Characters seminar out there.

I also need to peruse other topics that I've written on. Maybe some Brainstorming Worldbuilding would be good.

So that's the current thought in the brainbox.

Many thanks and may your day be lovely.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]