On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Copy Edit Comments

Photobucket

Heart Journey's copy edits seem to be pretty clean (thanking the Powers That Be). I really like this copy editor. Her comment is in blue and mine is in red. AU is how I am addressed. Author.

May you enjoy different aspects of your work today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious...if Danith has a son who is an animal healer would he be T'Mallow if he isn't heir to T'Ash? Also, in the case of D'Thyme and T'Willow, is she now D'Willow even if both are strong in their particular abilities? And if they had a child strong in the Thyme abilities which name would the child take?

8:41 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Sorry I am late commenting. I am still working this out a little, but yes, if there is a son/daughter who shows a talent, he could be T'Mallow, or if there wasn't an open title, branch off on his own.

D'Thyme has chosen to keep her title, but if she is addressed as D'Willow, she will answer. I would imagine a child of hers would take the title when she passed on...but that is a good question, she could withdraw from the title or bestow it, I suppose.

Thanks for making me think!
Robin

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]