On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, March 26, 2010

Creativity Weekend - Karval Kon

It's that TIME again.

KARVAL KON 33

Time (Enough) For Limon
March 26-28, 2010

Photobucket

So that's where I'll be! Committing art. I have to do the last touches for my Masquerade costume, and the skits, of course will be improvised.

Too bad I'm also taking along the copy edits of Heart Journey...and will be working.

May you enjoy annual pleasures today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]