On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, March 21, 2010

JABBIC -- Heart Change Wins!

Photobucket

Judge a Book By It's Cover.

Well, *I* knew I liked Heart Change the best of all my "Heart" covers, but so did these booksellers, in the Houston Bay Area RWA.

All right, I missed the February 10th announcement, but I got the certificate and am SO pleased. Not that I did anything but give the art department a guy with two blades...

Something to smile about.

Robin

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :D

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niiice!
I can't wait to read it!
Woot!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Cate Rowan said...

Fantastic! It's a gorgeous cover and I'm not surprised other people love it, too. :)

12:20 PM  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Woot!!! WTG, Robin.

Janice~

2:31 AM  
Blogger Tannun said...

yeah I love those covers too. Makes the new Heart Journey cover look terrible by comparison. Wish you could force them to re work that cover

3:06 PM  
Blogger Ang from Oz said...

WOW, congrats Robin. That's wonderful. I am really looking forward to Heart Journey! Just wish its release was sooner.

7:38 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, all. No, I don't think the new Heart Journey cover is as good as Heart Change, but I am tired of the "torso" books.

Robin

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]