On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, April 09, 2010

AVG Free, Mozilla and Live Journal -- Sortware

I don't know what's going on with these groups, but their updates seems to have clashed. Almost every day last week, I kept restoring my machine to try and get stuff to work.

Mozilla loads a whole lot slower than it had previously, and as for Live Journal...well I usually only post to the toonowrimo page when I'm going to word wars, but that's been literally taking MINUTES (like 2-3) to load.

I admit I do AVG Free -- once upon a time I downloaded the trial, and it completely wrecked my access, so I went back to the Free. I WOULD pay for something if I could put it on myself in 5 minutes and have NO problems, and there would be NO problems for each upgrade.

I think that's impossible. I think the paid programs are WORSE about meshing with all the other software I like -- Mozilla for surfing, google for gmail and igoogle homepage...etc.

I just wish these folks would talk to each other.

May your day be computer problem free.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]