On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

2pm EST I'm On the Radio Today, Animals in Books

Since this mildly freaking me out, I haven't posted as much as I should.

The station is "PIVTR" also known as Internet Voices Radio. http://internetvoicesradio.com
The word ENTER gets you into the site.
To Listen Live (2.05 pm Tuesday, until 4.pm Eastern Time)
http://internetvoicesradio.com
Enter
In the Black Box, click on "Listen Live"
Sign in (there's a box for that)
Listen and Enjoy

To Listen to the recording later, look for "ROWENA CHERRY" on PIVTR site
http://internetvoicesradio.com/Arch-Rowena.htm

Rowena's shows are very popular and are re-broadcast quite often.

To set up an RSS feed (to listen on mobile)
RSS feeds
click on middle box RSS/PODCAST


Mp3 recording can be purchased after the show by fans who missed the show or who wish to hear it again at their leisure. Lillian's closing spiel tells the audience how.

The mp3 costs around $4.00 and can be used as a podcast on MySpace etc wherever podcasts can be uploaded or streamed.

Royalties from the mp3s go to charity. PIVTR is a non-profit.


My charity is Every Creature Counts, from which I adopted Tommy/Du.

Love,
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear your voice; was able to catch the end of the program, as I am in a different time, but I will listen to the whole later.
No reason to worry, you sound great!

Found this DVD at the Library (probably you already have it, but just in case):
Rediscovering the Labyrinth
A Walking Meditation
with Lauren Artress – Grace Cathedral, San Francisco
www.GraceCathedral.org

11:08 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Anon. I did read a little excerpt of HeartMate and Did Voices of Zanth and T'Ash....

Yes, that's one of my favorite books, and a good reference book. I'd planned on trying to make a labyrinth on the beach last year and took the book with me, but that didn't happen.

Thanks again,
Robin

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]