On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Samhain on Celta -- Prize

I'm blogging at the Knight Agency today (and staying warm inside during a snowstorm that has lasted two days and dumped about a foot of snow on Denver).

There IS a prize of your choice of a book from my backlist at the above link.

Enjoy!

And may you enjoy virtual visits today!
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

Robin,

I won the contest!

Yay!

1:42 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yay! I think it was any of my backlist, so let me know.

Robin

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]