On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Readings

I have a reading today and I waffled back and forth what to read. My latest book came out in January and is actually Echoes in the Dark, but it is the last book of a very connected five book series. I considered Guardian of Honor because it was the first of the series.

Heart Fate has been out over a year.

Heart Change isn't due for a couple of weeks, but I worry that folks will forget the name, and it's trade paperback and the last mass market out that I have is actually Heart Dance.

Most of my books can be found in the Dealers' Room for immediate purchase.

Finally I settled on Heart Change. It's rare for only two characters to be in a scene in that book -- Cratag and Signet making love, of course, but otherwise....

But I plucked out a couple of scenes there anyway. One is during Avellana's first Passage, that Signet shares. Then the morning after the event. Then later in the book where Cratag looses control (not in bed, in the sparring salon).

I've printed them out, read them, kept track of the time...but I think I'll hunt up a copy of Guardian of Honor anyway...not that I can find my own reading copy...again...but I have my reading copy of Keepers of the Flame...

May you be decisive today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Enjoy your reading, I'm sure it will be fun.

Janice~

10:44 PM  
Blogger Crystal Jordan said...

I love the idea of reading from an upcoming book...it's such a great teaser for the audience. Have fun. I'm sure it will be great!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]