On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Photo: Critiqued Ms.

For Heart Journey I usually saved up my critiques to do at the end of a book (when I was unpublished, I did them at the end of that day). This hasn't worked for me lately, so I am going back to what I did when I was unpublished...though I remember if there are major problems...well, if there are major problems like in Chapter 6, I DO work on them sooner. (This paragraph has been edited to remove two additional "usually"s)

I haven't posted a photo lately, so here's one of the stack of crits I had to do for Heart Journey (and yes, we pretty much got up to Chapter 7 of a 37 chapter book). I tried very hard to get the photo larger and to the edge, but after a half hour it didn't happen, so you have whatever blogspot or photobucket decided was right for the space.

BTW, my comments are the purple ones a few entries down.

Photobucket

May you enjoy your friends today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]