On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 02, 2009

It's that time of year again -- Nanowrimo

Photobucket

National Novel Writing Month will start in November. I'm currently thinking of spending Halloween writing in costume with other Denver nanos (unless the group I hang with does a Halloween party).

I hope to get more into the Denver group this year, I'll be going away to retreat in SC mid-month instead of at the beginning.

The daily wordcount for Nano is 1667.

May you enjoy all the groups you move in today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

What do you write during Nano?

What I mean is, will you be writing the new novel, or something your not contracted for, something just for fun?

5:38 PM  
Blogger Tannun said...

Robin will you be my mentor! ;)

5:45 PM  
Blogger Suzane in VT said...

Gearing up for NaNo myself!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]