On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Out of Sequence

I am writing out of sequence again. I wrote an ending to Heart Journey yesterday, the book still needs the current chronological scene fleshed out and a transition after that, one more epiphany scene and the climax and it's done. Not this week since I will be preoccupied with Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers Conference, but maybe by this time next week...

Actually, it had bothered me that I HADN'T done the ending, hadn't seen it, this late in the book, so when it came to me, I was glad.

And I'm a bit frazzled by the conference and getting ready for it, so I will sign off now.

May you enjoy the pace of your life today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]