On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Research Trip


As I got into Heart Journey, I figured out that my characters aren't only going to be going to Gael City in the south, and Del won't only be riding in from Steep Springs, but a mountain valley and canyon will be a setting.

Soooo, since I didn't have photos of what I wanted, I went out today. It was perfect. Totally gorgeous in the mountains (ok going over Guanella Pass I ate some dust for a while).

So here's a pic that will help me out. I hope.

May you enjoy all your journeys today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Cate Rowan said...

Gorgeous!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

That great that you got to go on a road trip to help with your story.

I've been planning one for three years and still haven't gotten to go, lol.

Janice~

10:07 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks Cate, Janice I would LOVE to go to N California in Jan, and Northumberland, but not sure I can do that, either. This was local.

Robin

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]